Current weather conditions : 12.7°C Falling, apparent 11.8°C, humidity 65%, wind --- Calm Show Details
Who we are
Friends of Bridge Lake is a group of Bridge Lake area residents and “friends” who share a common interest in preserving the unique environment, culture and character of the area.
Our activities and interests include:
- protection of the lake’s environment and water quality
- support of the local community and community groups
- appropriate land use planning
This website is intended to provide a means of sharing news and information of interest to local property owners, residents, and others who enjoy the lifestyle and recreation available in this beautiful corner of the Cariboo.
What we are working on ...
- The SPRING newsletter is out and you can find it on our Newsletter page
- BC Parks is developing a park management plan for Bridge Lake Provincial Park. The draft park management plan is now available for public review and comment on the BC Parks website. Comments were requested prior to November 30, 2017 and are closed now.
That’s why we are doing it ...
2008-18 Friends of Bridge Lake